– Colour: Chainmail Grey
– Shell fabric: 100% Japanese cotton
– Heavy-weight, non-stretchy fabric
– Wide cut, tailored for a comfortable fit
– Intended to be worn multiple ways
– Comes with a belt
– Tonal stitching
– Ethically made in Guildhaus, Tallinn
1620 Jerkin Grey Chainmail
Phenomenal chainmail waistcoat! Inspired by Medieval padding worn under armour, our vest was inspired by jerkins of the 1620s.
The waistcoat is ethically crafted of the most precious Japanese denim out there. The rope-dyed fabric’s surface is laser treated making the fabric almost a knit-like wonder. Unique and snug, the softness of the material works wonders with the laid-back vibe of the waistcoat. Wear without or with the belt to define your waist. Style with black jeans, our chainmail Winter Pants or Duchesse Pencil Dress.